Seeker: A simple GUI search and/or replace tool for Windows.
What does Seeker do?
- Search files of any type for text.
- Optionally replace text found with different text.
- Optionally use regular expressions.
- Search for multiple entries in a file.
- Control the encoding used to search and replace files. By default, encoding is automatically detected and preserved.
Seeker is a very powerful tool that you can use to alter data in any file that you have permission to modify. Therefore, Be VERY careful when doing replace operations to ensure you don’t accidentally modify files you don’t intend to. Replace
operations cannot be undone so double check your settings and backup your files before clicking the Replace button.
Please post feedback in the Discussions area.